what kind of fish is this?

beeguiles

they call me fish geek ;p
IMAG1082.jpg

I saw this picture and thought the fish was so pretty! But there is no description for it. Soo..anybody know what kind of fish it is?

A cool fish for sure. They're in the same family as the six-line wrasse, so they can be buttheads. And they're 50/50 with inverts, I couldn't keep any shrimp in my tank, it also started going after my nass snails after a while.
Mystery.jpg

A cool fish for sure. They're in the same family as the six-line wrasse, so they can be buttheads. And they're 50/50 with inverts, I couldn't keep any shrimp in my tank, it also started going after my nass snails after a while.
Mystery.jpg
Darn you Brian,,showing off my fish again i see:mrgreen::D
Maybe after the upgrade(getting a 280 in 2 days:Cheers:) I'll try to add one to the mix..Just don't want it to be 100 dollar mistake
Great shot BTW

Last edited:
If your tank is covered and he's going in with bigger fish (angels, tangs, triggers) I don't think you'd regret it. Unfortunately, he was one of my losses when we got hit by the tornado.

If your tank is covered and he's going in with bigger fish (angels, tangs, triggers) I don't think you'd regret it. Unfortunately, he was one of my losses when we got hit by the tornado.
Didn't know that ,,sorry man:sad:

Aw I'm sorry Brian. He was a beautiful fish. Looks like ill have to wait until I upgrade. I only have a 29 gallon right now.

Back