What Kind Of Fish Should I get Next?

Mikejr8686

Reefing newb
30 Gallon tank with a few Corals, Bubble Tip Anenome, Clown, Damsel, Six Line. My question is what should I get next? I would like to get maybe a small yellow tang but was told I might not have enough swimming room for it to stay alive. If you have any good ideas of fish let me know I need ideas.

No chance for a tang in a 30, I was told by everyone on here there was no hope for one in my 46. Perhaps a flame angel or coral beauty?

Since you have a six line in there, wrasses are out of the question, but those might have been a nice addition.
I wouldn't recommend an angel in a 30G tank, i know they say that the minimum is 30G, but i think it's too small for an angel. I would maybe add a blenny (lawnmower blennies are a good fish that eat algae off the rocks/glass) or any other kind of blenny. A goby might also be a good addition.
Also, Chromis add a nice color to the tank and they are always roaming in front of the tank.

The scissor tail dart fish looks pretty. and is good for a small tank. The tang is no good for a 30. They're pron to ich and in a tank that small they will be more stessed and have an even better chance of getting ich.

take a look at a neon dottyback. they are really cool and vibrant coloration. I think a flame angel would do great in your tank. just me

-Doc

NOOOOOO!!!!!!! DO NOT get a bicolor angel unless you want to watch it eat everything in your tank. My blue angel and koran angels have eaten less corals combined in their life time than a bicolor will do in one week. Be careful with that fish and coral

-Doc

You could do a dwarf lion but I heard there a pain to feed. What about the red shrimp looking guys I dont know how well they are with corals or the name of the shrimp but I seen it in the store and it looked damn cool. Im still new at this my self

You could do a dwarf lion but I heard there a pain to feed. What about the red shrimp looking guys I dont know how well they are with corals or the name of the shrimp but I seen it in the store and it looked damn cool. Im still new at this my self

probably a blood shrimp. they are totally reef safe

-Doc

Back