what puffer fish should i introduce to my tank?

Denita

Sail em & Sell em
I have a reef tank with polyps, aneomnes, xenia, mushrooms birdsnest diffrent lps n sps to many to name but we are having a big problem with little white n red snails reproducing like crazy so we figured we would get a puffer if possiable but I don't want nothing to get eated in my tank but these little pests! Anyone have any idea how to rid my tank of them or which puffer would work the best in my situation?

Puffers are generally not reef safe and will probably team up with your other pests.
Have a pic of these "snails"?

I think a puffer is going to be more issues than its worth, but please post a pic of your snails so we can try and come up with another method of dealing with them.

I agree...do not put a puffer in your tank. You'll regret it later. You may have to start picking the snails out as you see them manually.

here is some pictures of these little pest in my tank they are driving me nuts!!! lol any help works! Thanks Everyone!

Attachments

• fish tank1111 015.jpg
    fish tank1111 015.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 1,119
  • fish tank1111 011.jpg
    fish tank1111 011.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 4,133
Thanks you want some! I have thousands!! lol they are driving me nuts everywhere I look they are there I need to figure out what will eat them that is going to be reef safe cause I have alot of coral! I just have no Idea where they came from and or what they do!?

it isent reef safe but i bet a mantis would take care of that problem for you lol, id take some for a nano tank im setting up if you were closer :P

oh ok if they are reef safe , tell me and are you gonna give them for free? :D becuase if so pm i just want 5 :D they will be epic meals for any fish of mines :D

Those look like baby turbo snails. Not 100% sure, but most likely reef safe. I would let them grow out and then sell them when they get large, assuming they are reef safe. I have several in my tank and i have never seen them harm anything.

Back