What Should My Next Fish Be?

What Should Be My Next Fish?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hiker4twenty

Reef enthusiast
Since I've lost a few fish recently I'd like to add either 1 nice one that will get larger or a few different small fish. What do everyone think?

Last edited:
Well Dave, let's ask this first. What do you have in your tank currently?

Guess I should update that as well. Here you go:

Yellow Tang
Foxface Lo
Hi-Fin Goby
Purple Pseudochromis
3 Domino Damselfish
OC Clown - Either going to my brother or will get another for a pair.

Well i voted reef safe trigger,if there truly is one...perhaps a crosshatch(my favorite,but $$)
I like a big tank with 5 or 6 big fish rather than 12-15 little ones...JMO,but thats what your asking for ,right:wink:
EDIT: is this for your 75?? Yeah i caught that....so,i guess a wrasse will do,maybe a mystery

Last edited:
Sorry but I would say triggers are off limits in a 75. I wasn't even willing to keep mine in my 90. :(

Your tank is noticeably wrasse-less. I vote for the wrasse!

I went with tang. Either Atlantic Blue, or Orange Shoulder.

Not so sure about a Trigger, they will eat your clean up crew.
Anthias have to be fed to much IMO

A nice set of mated Flame Wrasses would look amazing as well

I went with tang. Either Atlantic Blue, or Orange Shoulder.

Not so sure about a Trigger, they will eat your clean up crew.
Anthias have to be fed to much IMO

A nice set of mated Flame Wrasses would look amazing as well

Oh yeah,and they love em:mrgreen:

How about a nice Midas Blenny..Love mine..he swims around quite a bit and if he's not swimming he's perched in his usual 'rock spot"..

P.S.- Stay away form Orange Shoulder Tangs...(Complete A-holes)..I'd be willing to send him to you, but I'd only do it if I didn't have to put water in the bag.

How about a nice Midas Blenny..Love mine..he swims around quite a bit and if he's not swimming he's perched in his usual 'rock spot"..

P.S.- Stay away form Orange Shoulder Tangs...(Complete A-holes)..I'd be willing to send him to you, but I'd only do it if I didn't have to put water in the bag.

They look cool, but they're too yellowish for me. I already have a lot of yellow with the YT and FF.

I voted anthias but gosh,you already have 8 fishes.I think a trio of anthias would be too much,maybe one male barlett or lyretail.

I'm not afraid of having a lot of fish. I had 6 fish in my 29g for almost a year and the tank was fine. I think the corals do better with a lot of fish from the extra amino acids. As long as my filtration can handle it so can I.

I voted wrasse but, don't get a leopard, mystery, or exquisite wrasse becuase I want those in my 75 and I can't be copying off of you ;)

Back