what shrimp to get

lilduud

Reefing newb
so im going to replace my peppermint shrimp today and iw as debating between a fire shrimp and a skunk cleaner.... any preference?

For personality, skunk cleaner. Looks, fire shrimp. My fire shrimp looks a lot cooler but he hides more and can be a real ***hole stealing food from corals and punking my cleaner all day.

I never see any of my shrimp. I know they're in there, though. So I don't really have an opinion -- they are all invisible in my tank!

i may just get both... they wont have issues over the tank size though right? my friend has a cleaner and fire and the fire picks on the cleaner alot

I got a peppermint, fire, and skunk in my 29G. The Fire does pick on the skunk but not to the point of being detrimental to his health. They are all healthy and eat like greedy pigs. I feel bad for my skunk though he was in there first and got completely evicted from his spot by the fire shrimp who til this day will jump at him if he dare nears his lair.

Hah my peppermint used to clean my hand. Only one day I realized he was trying to eat me because he made me bleed and kept picking at the same spot like he was trig to get under my skim for a better bite hahaha

Back