What size tank?

really depends on what you want to keep in that tank
Ya that's obvious. I should of been more specific .I have a reef in the 55. I dont know if i will venture into sps or not. I mainly keep lps and down. I would like a clam at one point but not sure if any species can go under T5'S.

Biff, has a 90g under T5s and she's got a clam. In a 90 you should be able to keep anything you want under the right T5s. I'm not sure about in a 125 though.

What do you guys think is the biggest tank I could have, with only T5 lighting? I have a 55 right now.

It's not the size of the tank but the depth of the tank.Anything more then 24'' deep then MH or LED maybe a better option.You can still keep corals with deeper tanks using T5 but they will need to be placed according to light needs-SPS top half,LPS middle and softies bottom in general.

Thats good. Do you know your dimensions off hand? What size of refugium could one put underneath? Sorry for so many question!

I think a 90g is 24x24x48

I'd put at least a 30g sump under that tank - and maybe stack a 10g or 15g refugium on top of the sump or beside it somewhere.

Back