What tank for my office?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Jordan, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Jordan

Jordan

I just got a new job where I will be working from my home office. I am trying to figure out what tank to put in there. I was thinking of a biocube, but after looking at the offering from Elos, I am thinking I want to go with that. I will be on video conferences a lot so I want it directly behind me. Any suggestions other than those 2?

Jordan, Mar 29, 2014
    1. Advertisements

2. Jordan

kbuser92 Breeder

If its going to be displayed via web chats, I would do something big. 55, at least?

I also love my 40, but if you want an all in one system, either should be good, but read up on the lighting they offer. I've heard a lot of negatives about the biocubes, but I never paid enough attention to direct you on that aspect...whatever way you go, though, I'm sure it will look great.

kbuser92, Mar 29, 2014
    1. Advertisements

3. Jordan

ReeferRob

I like Red Sea tanks, I have 2 and I'm looking for a 250 litre one. Can't go wrong with them and stuff just grows in them. I've always built my own systems, but for the $400 I have in these 2 tanks I can't complain.

ReeferRob, Apr 1, 2014
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question