What the heck happened to my BTA?

You're telling me yuck. The pump wasn't blowing so I took it apart and a little orange ball fell out. I thought someone put gum or something in the tank. Nope. It had an eye.

I ordered a new clown. A baby maroon this time. And a six line wrasse. The smaller anemone appears to be healin nicely. Still a small patch where you can see where the split happened. The larger one is still healing but is getting more tan in color. The larger one still hasn't grown the second half of its mouth back yet. Any time table on how long that takes?

I've been trying to clean them with a turkey vaster until the new clown comes in.

This is it today. It looks more tan today. It's smaller, but I'm guessing it is adapting to the brighter light?I'm also guessing that it is still in "recovery mode".

img1154rn.jpg

Here it is today. It looks more green than tan now. But this is actually a picture of both of them. They seem to have settled back next to each other now. Odd. I put the rock back into the wall after I took the picture yesterday and the larger one moved right next to the smaller. They are touching. Is this bad?

img1172rq.jpg

Figured I'd update everyone.

dsc03805u.jpg

Anemone appears to be getting better. Still bleached a little. But getting better. Slow but sure.

Back