what the hell finding all kinds of things

ZyberGoby

Because I'm clever
ok i dont know what this is can any one help me find out please!!!
wwhatthehell.jpg

Yes some type of Nudi. Not sure, but kind of looks like a zoa eating nudi. I would remove all that you see then search all your zoas for eggs. And dip them in a coral dip.

Zoa Eating Nudibranch Pics - Manhattan Reefs

Ok this sucks I just looked it up with the zoa eatting kind and looks just like it. I'm a bit pissed now. seem things keep poping up on me I don't want. 90% of my corals are zoa now I have to pull them all. :( Then hunt them down. Damn it new I should of caught it before I left for work frak... I guess when I get the proflex today I have to use the chambers as a waiting tank for my zoa :( till I find all the wii bastards!!!! grrrrrr I never ever get a fraken brake its one thing after another I so vary much feel like a failure with this reef tank now with all the pests I have had and the piss poor luck with this reef.

I've had luck picking things out with tweezers but you have to be dilligent and pick everyone out the instant you see it.

I have asterina and although I have not eradicated them I have been able to keep their numbers so low that they cannot really do any damage.

well I have not see them I pulled the tank apart dipped my corals as to take care of eggs. I may leave that guy in there I have seen the decrees in aiptasia anemones maybe it has a hankering for them lol. Any who thanks for the help

Back