What to do with Kenya Tree Coral?

reefraiser

Reefing newb
Well, I have quickly realized that Kenya Tree Coral multiplies out of control. What do you do with all of this excess coral? I hate to just flush it but I am starting to run out of options.

Give them to other reefers that you DO NOT like:lol:

If your LFS will take them,that would be an option.They may or may not give any store credit for them.
I'm waiting on them to grow up through the front yard where I've flushed so many.

Do more water changes lol mine hates clean water so everytime they start to get out of hand I just do an extra water change in a month and they seem to die off.

I will give them away for free. I think Bethleham is a ways away. I would be willing to try to ship them to you...even just priority would probably make it in a day or 2.

I will give them away for free. I think Bethleham is a ways away. I would be willing to try to ship them to you...even just priority would probably make it in a day or 2.

And by the time the bag gets to Always,There will be 100 new Kenya weeds growing in it:mrgreen:

haha, most likely. It was bad enough when my main original frag started sending its spawns all over, now the spawns are reproducing also...

lol. interesting.

How do they propagate? By spreading to adjacent area or via seeds to other area? Since my tank is kinda empty, I don't want having one as well.

Weeds. Never had any in my tank, thank god!!!

Yellow polyps are another WEED. Wouldn't recommend those either. Ya can't hardly give them away.

Back