What to Use as a RO/DI Water Container?

Sir Alex

Dragon the eel (below)
I was wondering what a good way to store RO/DI water is. I was thinking something like this, but I was unsure if I would be able to and if the wheels would be able to handle 250 pounds of weight. I was thinking maybe some kind of wagon but that's kinda expensive. Err, what do you guys suggest? :?

Pick up a 32 gallon BRUTE trash can from home depot or lowes, and they usually have a set of wheels on a dolly right next to them, that fits to the bottom like this:

Rubbermaid-2640-Brute-Trash-Can-Dolly-Black-001.jpg

Pick up a 32 gallon BRUTE trash can from home depot or lowes, and they usually have a set of wheels on a dolly right next to them, that fits to the bottom like this:

Rubbermaid-2640-Brute-Trash-Can-Dolly-Black-001.jpg

Thanks, that was what I was looking for, but it seems like a lot to spend $60 on a water container.

Also, I have this stupid step thing between the laundry room and where thank is going to be. Any ideas on how I'm going to get it down that?

I mean pumping it from wherever to your container or your tank

Sound like that would require more than a small pump.

I think right now I'll stick with the bucket idea but if I find myself with a large pump I wont hesitate to use it.

Insist that your dad install an elevator.

YES!!!!!!!!:bounce::bounce::bounce:

You don't know how much pain that step has caused! Once we had some people over and we were sitting in the living room and my father remember that he left something in the oven, so he went and someone else ran after him, with a wine glass in their hand. So he tripped on the step and wine splashed all over the white wall. Ever since, it's been painted green.

There's also been more then one time where my sisters had tripped on it and hurt them self's. And now it's getting in between the water supply and the tank! :grumble:

Can you run the 1/4" output from the RODI to the other room/level where the trash can would sit? Mine might be different as it has a small pressurized storage tank.

Can you run the 1/4" output from the RODI to the other room/level where the trash can would sit? Mine might be different as it has a small pressurized storage tank.

Right now, I doubt it would have enough pressure. But that's because my water pressure is at about 30 psi. If I got a booster pump and it was between 70 and 80 psi would it be able to reach?

Back