What to Use as a RO/DI Water Container?

I don't know the answer to that, sorry! I'm not sure if a booster pump would also increase the pressure coming out, you'd think it would though. It wouldn't take much pressure to move the water as you won't need a high flow, just a trickle to fill up the garbage can.

You need to move to store RO/DI water? :shock:
I am currently living in a one bedroom apartment with myself, my daughter and my husband. What space I do have is taken up by my daughters things and whats left over is taken up by the good ol Marine Corps Gear List.......

Remember I live in Southern California...I pay dearly for an apartment that isnt quite 900 sq feet....

I was wondering what a good way to store RO/DI water is. I was thinking something like this, but I was unsure if I would be able to and if the wheels would be able to handle 250 pounds of weight. I was thinking maybe some kind of wagon but that's kinda expensive. Err, what do you guys suggest? :?

Not exactly sure what you are trying to do here. If you are just storing the RO, why not just leave it in the BRUTE in the garage? You can pick up a cheap pump and tubing to pump it out and into a 5 gallon jug to bring in and top off. Or raise it, drill it and put a bulk head in it. Ball valve it, and then you have a way to drain it from the bottom into a jug.

if you are just trying to do a water change with it. Mix it is a brute trash can in the room with the tank. The rodi will pump water pretty far with that booster pump. the tubing for that is pretty cheap.

those wheels will easily handle 250 lbs of weight. now pushing it, on those wheels, up a ramp, while full? I dont think so. a pump to pump it the distance, or a longer hose off a booster pump will be the best way to go.

and besides, the booster pump will let you make water faster because it increases water output A LOT.

Back