What type of food does everyone use??

GOOD!

Hey Anthony you want to work something out this week on the tang? I am going out of town Sunday. I have made a few frags you may want.

Play with fire and you'll get burned... not quite sure what that means but seems like I've heard it somewhere before.

Sure. Can I see some photos of what ya got?

RevReefer said:
GOOD!

Hey Anthony you want to work something out this week on the tang? I am going out of town Sunday. I have made a few frags you may want.

My Countdown Counting down to: Brandon's Tank Crash 10days 13hours 49minutes
You know Rev. this might bring you bad karma. HEHE. Also if there is no crash
and his makes its though your countdown he should recieve a frag of his choice from you.

Acually it's really because this is the da he's getting married so I used the tank as kinda a representation of what's comin!! LOL!

I will have a frag for him though....

Jasen:

Brings up a good point.... Everyone in the club should give me a piece of their best coral as a wedding present.. HEHE... Don't worry david i'll pass on your tank. The cyno was enough lasttime, its the gift that keeps giving.

Brandon

RevReefer said:
Acually it's really because this is the da he's getting married so I used the tank as kinda a representation of what's comin!! LOL!

I will have a frag for him though....
Awe I see now,if my wife had her way I think my tank would crash or just disappear.Her words "Are you playing with the tank again OMG don't you anything better to do! Me "What like take shopping you again.
Good luck Brandon you will need it.Everything changes after you sign your life away.Just kidding though. Congrats!

Im glad I havent been able to post the last couple days, this thread got rough fast! Tough luck brandon, looks like there givin you a rodney king!!(beatin you while your down)

omega brand frozen foods like brine shrimp, silversides, bloodworms for my flounders, mysis shrimp. very little flake food.

I use Aquadine as well, but only about every three days and in small amounts.
The rest of the time it is Hikari frozen krill, Seawater Zooplankton, Sally's Angel/Butterfly formula (frozen) and small shrimp from the grocery store for the anemone.

Back