what type of goby should I get?

karisfish

Reefing newb
Hello,

I just started my 28 gallon nanocube with live rock and live sand about 3 weeks ago. I am not going to add the goby right away but I was just kind of wondering what type of goby I should get for that size tank? I am looking for one that will sift sand. I have not added any fish yet just 4 red leg hermit crabs and I have 5 snails.

Do you know if I can put a goby and a blenny together?

I have a yellow clown goby, diamond watchman goby and a Midas blenny in my 27g and no one fights there is plenty of room.

My diamond sand sifting goby is my favorite but they all will try to jump out so hope you have a lid! Lol

i love the yellow clown gobies!!!!! They are awesome!

It is really cute tiny lil thing too HEY its a lil fish! LOL I do have to really chop up the mysis for him though he cant eat the big ones.

So I was just saying you can have multiple gobies they just need to be different sizes and colors I wouldnt do 2 sand sifters that would be a mess of a sand bed LOL

I like the two spot (or twin spot) not very colorful, but unique. I've had zero luck with gobies, they jump or go MIA after a few weeks. I was very happy with the twin spot, he didn't move as much sand as my diamond did, but he did work away and looked neat doing it.

Back