what would it take...

Doc

I don't work for anybody
I found this pic a while back and wondered how to make my tank look like this...

cooltankpic.jpg

-Doc

and a bigger tank. but, did you notice the regal angelfish in it? I killed one of those

-Doc

I see the regal now.
I was paying more attention to the squapinnis,how the hell did that person have all those females.All the ones I've added gets killed.

If you look closely,its not all that great.See the cyano on the sand and hair algae on the left.Still an awesome looking tank though.

How many gallons is it?

bigger tank more money and the knowledge of you and me together. not biffys we would waste her 240 tank. just remember its only possible in a team and your my teammate. i say teammate in the most hetero way possible

not since high school. maybe a lack of sleep after a very energy draining action packed day with my 20 month old boy, but not high :)

yeah. there are tanks out there that just rock. I am interested in one that is actually possible. I will find one that I say with some awesome angelfish. Give me a bit to hunt it down

-Doc

oh btw there was a blue face at my lfs yesterday. it was beautiful... oh and thay sohal that I wanted..... quarentined. he's sick. good thing I didn't get it. except maybe beer battered would have been able to clean him up enough to help, plus reduced stress in a 180. oh well who knows

I found this pic a while back and wondered how to make my tank look like this...

-Doc

A trip to your'e local kinko's or staples, and some duct tape. then your'e tank would look exactly like that. I have thought about it myself. it would be much cheaper.

yeah, no kidding. I think people would get wise to it tho if each time you posted a pic it looked the same.

Alexander, I have been trying to find the cool pic but the page is no longer available. It was an 800 gallon reef that had the majority SPS, but plenty of LPS, clams, etc with mostly anthias and a few tangs, but the prize fish were a full sized emperor angelfish, blue-faced angelfish and majestic angelfish. It was an incredible pic. Oh well, guess you will have to settle for my POTM coming Sunday

-Doc

yes but sadly i doubt your potm is going to be your 125. i am sure due to your current priority it will be the angel-less 90

true. I am slowly building the 125 back to a new kind of majesty. I have a while to wait for the coralline to grow on the back of the tank again. It took about 6 months before to get covered, and it is looking like it will take that long again, so in about 4 months, it will be worthy of POTM. I am battling a cyano outbreak for some weird reason. maybe I should take a pic of that for POTM!!! I blame biff for my cyano, as usual. I am going out of town and will turn the lights off while I am away and hope it is gone when I return

-Doc

Back