Whats in the bag?????

MikMcgyver

Vlamingi owner 4 life!
I got a new tankmate for my 12 gallon nano.. What could it be?????

P1000472.jpg

P1000471.jpg

It is acclimating right now, pics will be up as soon as I drop it in the tank..

Ok enough suspense....... (drum roll).....

P1000474.jpg

P1000475.jpg

P1000491.jpg

P1000493.jpg

P1000499.jpg

P1000503.jpg

A lil six line wrasse, yup, hibye got it... its about 1 1/4" long and already takin pods off the rocks.....

Now I gotta name it, any ideas????

wow! your's lets you photograph it! mine never sits still long enough. every time I try to take a pic all I get is a orange and blue streak!

Hahahahaha! I second the comment about being able to take a picture of it. I've never been able to photograph my sixline. When it does come out of the rocks, it's so damn fast that there's no way I can get a shot of it.

As for the name, I agree with Freak: Biff! Since the flame angel that Redline named Biff passed away, I no longer have a fish namesake :(

Thats 2 for biff, biff it is.... I will keep you aprised on HER progress.. I say her because I dont know if its a boy or girl... is there a way to tell?

again props on the pics.... i have some good ones of mine. but they are really really fast so they are rare to get a good pic of. I absolutely love sixlines. one of my alltime fav fish even with how small they are. mine is still one of my only fish that remains nameless thought so suggestions will not be coming from me... i still need a name for mine

Back