Whats Stuck to my Tank Wall?!?!?

najfri21

Reefing newb
:question:Hi,
Iam toatly new to the site, infact new to any sort of fish fourms. I was searching something and came across this site, found it very very informative, I have searched a lot of good stuff for my knowledge .Iam regretting not have joined before..I have a Red Sea Max 34 g Saltwater Tank. It has a protein skimmer , fan, thermomerter, circulator..in short is equipped for a small tank.I have had it since 8 months now..things are pretty okay.
pH: 8.0
ca2+: 400ppm
Nitarte: 0 ppm
Nitrite: 0 ppm
Ammonia: 0 ppm
Temp : b/w 78-80 F
Salinity : 1.022-1.023
Use Ro water from my aquarium shop and DI water to top off evaporated water when needed.
Change 25% water : every 3 weeks

I have:
40 Pounds of Live Rock in 18 pieces
2 Clown Fish
1 yellow tail Demsel
1 Domino Demsel
2 Red Hawk fish
12 N. Snails
16 small hermit crabs
8 Turbo snails
1 Frog Spawn
1 Hammer
2 Zoos
2 unidentifed small corals

I clean my tank everyday, spend atleat 10-15 mins watching around the fish and rocks and corals to check eveythings up n running... Only today i noticed that i had some white stuff stuck to the back wallof my tank. Closely looking at it, its in swrils and very very minute small white spots in clusters. I was trying to up load the pic but the site said it failed to up load my pics i'll try again but wanted to know if anyone knows what iam talking about and what is this stuff.. is only in one corner of my tank...and appeared today in the morning...:question:

Link works if you click on the IMG code it will auto-copy then paste in your post and pic will show in the thread. Nice looking reef, dont forget to introduce yourself in the board of the same name

053.jpg

052.jpg

048.jpg

047.jpg

023.jpg

Very pretty system you have there.

They are snail eggs....very similar pattern to nassarius snails.They will most likely become fish/coral food once they hatch.

cool setup. definitely snail eggs.
WELCOME TO THE SANCTUARY! where reefers met and make fun of each others tank:mrgreen::mrgreen:

hi eveyone...THANK YOU so much for looking at my post and pic...its the first time i had seen snail eggs..and didnt know what they were...thanks for sloving my mystery :):)

Very nice looking tank. What part of Chicago do you live in??

It is always nice to see people that are close by. I live on the south side

Brian

Oh BTW they are snail eggs;)

Very nice looking tank. What part of Chicago do you live in??

It is always nice to see people that are close by. I live on the south side

Brian

Oh BTW they are snail eggs;)

Hi bjohanson...good to know ur in chicago too...iam on the northwest side...and thanks...i guess eveyone but me knew they were/are snail eggs:Cheers:

Back