What's The Best Practical Joke You Ever Played?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by PRC, Mar 14, 2010.

1. PRC

PRC Stop Quoting Me!

Reading Sharkies post in the "Fail" Thread brought back memories of the practical jokes that we played when we were kids. What was the Best practical joke you ever played?

Here's mine:

I grew up in the sticks..There was nothing to do. Our average weekend was just driving up and down dirt roads. The majority of people were farmers.

Me and my friends absolutely hated our government teacher. We was a complete ass hat. So one night we went and grabbed 5 bags of fertilizer and a spreadrer from my friends barn and we wrote "Mr. Stevenson Sucks" in the grass. This was high grade farm fertilizer. About 4 days later, the words started showing up in the grass, they continued to get darker and darker, the grass was so green it was almost blue!!

This was right along the main road through town, directly in front of the school. You couldn't live in or drive through the town without seeing it! I was so proud.

Well, once you could read exactly what it said, the principal dispatched the janitors to go out and remove it. They figured, "We'll just fertilize the enitre lawn" That didn't work! The words just got darker and darker, the other grass around it could never catch up to it...

So they tried to cut the grass as short as possible. That made it even worse! It was like a beacon of light!!

They finally decided, everyone has already seen it. We might as well just leave it. Mr. Stevenson had such a fit about it that the school ended up burning the entire area, let the fire dept. put the fire out, and they re-planted sod...

I don't live in the town anymore, but my folks still do. Well, it's turned into a tradition. The school actually let's the seniors do the same thing, but they can't write anything derogatory...Usually it's just SENIORS class of XXXX. For the past 23 years, they've been doing it every year. I like to think I had a little part in it.

By the way...Never got caught.

PRC, Mar 14, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. PRC

bjohanson1234 .........

One of my earlier jobs, we were cleaning the galley of a tow boat. I found some red gel food coloring. I put a good amount of it on the palm of my hand. I then burst through the door screaming. I threw my self on the floor holding my hand writhing in pain. The old guy I was working with grabbed my hand and started cleaning it up. Got the "blood" off then stared at my woundless hand in complete shock. Like he didnt understand where all the blood came from. He started looking up my arm for a huge gash and I finally couldnt keep going and began laughing my ass off. I showed him the food coloring. He was ticked for a bit but had a good laugh too.

bjohanson1234, Mar 14, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. PRC

Bifferwine I am a girl

I married my ex-husband.

Bifferwine, Mar 14, 2010
  4. PRC

fastrd400 It wasn't me! Moderator

I put a friends car up for sale on Craigs list. Took out my email address, and put in his phone number as the number to repond to.
    He still has no idea who did it.

fastrd400, Mar 14, 2010
  5. PRC

PRC Stop Quoting Me!

:rofl: That's funny.

PRC, Mar 14, 2010
  6. PRC

Sharkie The Damsel Defender

haha, PRC my family is full of practical jokers... I've done more than my fair share....

A few years ago I went to church camp with my buddy (mind you, most of my misbehaving err.. pranks were pulled at church events. LOL) and he is scared to death of spiders. My dad had bought me a remote control tarantula that was controllable from over 100 ft (you can see where this is going). So the way the camp is setup is all the girls are up on top of a hill, and the guys are on the other side of the valley just below us. It was about 3:30 when we decided to go into prank mode.... little did my friend know there was a planted spider in his bunk >:] turned the thing on, made it move some and all of a sudden you hear an "AHHHH!!!! KILL IT KILL IT!" and someone running around outside in the snow in their boxers!! MUHAHAHAHA. woke up pretty much the entire camp :)

Oh man, and I also decided one night to teach the stupid girls in my cabin a lesson, it was the last night there and for some reason the girls don't know how to wipe up after themselves when using the bathroom... since i cant stand when people do that I decided it was high time they learned a lesson.... ran to the kitchen and grabbed the seran wrap and made a trip to our bathroom.... seran wrapped the toliet bowl and when the next person went in there they had a nice surprise >:} lol. basically they didn't expect to be peeing on themselves haha.

I'm mean :p but i loooove pranking people. Typically its just putting friends on craigslist in personal ads or other crap like that... probably the worst thing I did was help a senior class at a christian school completely penis out the campus haha... sex was a forbidden topic there as well as a ton of other STUPID rules about clothes and they were against sex ed. so because i went there at one point and hated how dumb their rules were (like no colored or checkered shoes. pfft) i helped with degrading the campus :p and recently i went to a church camp with my bf and all his guy friends to a place called "tahquitz pines". We got bored and found a ladder and switched the sign to say "tahquitz penis" lol.... the people of the camp didn't notice until we were leaving :)

Last edited: Mar 14, 2010
    Sharkie, Mar 14, 2010
  7. PRC

cthegame

hahaha that's a good one...

cthegame, Mar 14, 2010
  8. PRC

VAreef

I got my brother and laws phone who is 16 and likes this girl. I changed my name to hers in the contacts so when I texted him it would show her name. I then commenced to "chatting" him up until he was begging his mom for the car keys. I then texted him asking why his mom wouldn't give him the keys.

VAreef, Mar 14, 2010
  9. PRC

yote Ceritfied Mantis Hunter Moderator

I guess the best one I ever pulled was at work.
    It was right after I started running the shop,but I didnt have the authority to fire anybody or send them home.
    And they had hired this kid that was a complete smartass.He was always cussin about something he didnt like and just generally kept everybody around pissed off.
    Well this kid had to take a :pooh: everyday at 12:05.We went back from lunch at 12.
    So one day he decided he was gonna run into Dayton to get him a burger.While he was gone I took the toilet paper to the insulation table.There I unrolled it and made sure to cover it REAL good with fiberglas insulation.After that was done,I put it right back on the holder beside the toilet.
    Y'all can guess what happened after that.:D

yote, Mar 14, 2010
  10. PRC

VAreef

OMG Yote your evil LOL:Cheers:

VAreef, Mar 14, 2010
  11. PRC

VAreef

Yote you remind me of what we did to a guy once. Not as a practical joke but straight up vengence.

I used to run a steam distilling unit that made distilled water. To prevent scale and such from building up we used a chemical to treat the feed water. This chemical also had the effect of well in large doses diarrhea. In small doses it would just help things along. We being lowly mechanics with access to the coffee pot and him being the super being that couldn't leave the control room to get his own coffee put us in charge of delivery. We started with very small doses and increased the dose each day. After about a month he was up to about 4 tsp per day. At this point we quit the dosing. He ended up having to see a doctor with a spoon.

VAreef, Mar 14, 2010
  12. PRC

Sunshine

I dressed up as Jason one year at Halloween time, got into the trunk of my daughter's car at work. I was suppose to kick the back seat out and scare the :pooh: out of her when she got in it, but someone seen me get into her trunk and called the cops. When my daughter unlocked the trunk I screamed and held my dagger up, the cop said " ummm you need to get out of the trunk" He was pissed, my daughter was pissed, the doctor she worked for was laughing and thought it was funny.

Sunshine, Mar 15, 2010
  13. PRC

VAreef

:mrgreen:I almost fell in the floor laughing:razz::razz:

VAreef, Mar 15, 2010
    Sunshine likes this.
  14. PRC

PRC Stop Quoting Me!

Sunshine your lucky the cop didn't shoot you!!!...That's something you can share with the grandkids.:D

Last edited: Mar 15, 2010
    PRC, Mar 15, 2010
    Sunshine likes this.
  15. PRC

Sunshine

Oh, I know. When the cop went to the doctor's office that my daughter worked for and told her someone was in her trunk dressed as Jason, she figured it was me. I use to put it on and stand in front of family member's windows at night. Love to scare people ... Halloween is my favorite holiday, can't you tell ... lol

Sunshine, Mar 15, 2010
  16. PRC

VAreef

When I lived in a suburb years ago and they did trick or treating I would dress in all raggedy black with a blacked out face mask and stand in the yard perfectly still till the kids passed. Then I would start following them up to the door. I even got a few adults!

VAreef, Mar 15, 2010
  17. PRC

Sunshine

That is funny..... I go all out at Halloween. I always stuff the Jason outfit and let him sit on my front porch for a week before beggars night, than one year, my son put it on, all the kids thought it was fake from seeing it all week. He would lean towards them when they got close to the door ...... lol Scared the crap out of them. He only did it to the bigger kids, never the little ones. I would love to put it on and follow the kids, be my luck a bigger kid would sucker punch me ... lol

Sunshine, Mar 15, 2010
  18. PRC

VAreef

HAHA I remember the year I went to scare em again at the neighbors house and on the way back I came out from around the front of the truck in the diveway and scared the bejesus outa a small pumpkin on accident. She went screamin down the driveway to her parents. She musta been maybe 5 or 6 yrs old. I took my mask off and everything and the last thing she said was "YOU MEAN"

VAreef, Mar 15, 2010
  19. PRC

Sunshine

And where was the camcorder .... lol Those moments are priceless.

Sunshine, Mar 15, 2010
  20. PRC

VAreef

HAHA I still remember that little screaming pumpkin runnin down the driveway as I am saying sorry to the parents and trying to calm her down at the same time.

VAreef, Mar 15, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question