Whats this on my live rock

little_tuna

Reefing newb
I saw this on my rock rubble in my HOB refugium. Its about the size of a bb (bb gun bb) and its squishy.

best pic i could get of it
csscsa.jpg

K im going to leave it for now. Thanks everyone

Also, looking closely at my rocks again im seeing these tiny worms in tiny tubes. Just a couple. Theyre clear and look like a stand of hair. They hide in theyre tubes when i move the rock but stretch out about an inch or more at times.

Seem harmless but just curious to what they are???

Yep i looked it up and i think thats it. thanks :D

Oh and that squishy thing i originally brought up seems to have something brown growing out of it. Almost like something coming out of and egg. Ill take a pic of it again in a few days if it progresses

...i will be watching it...closely.. :squint:

Yep i looked it up and i think thats it. thanks :D

Oh and that squishy thing i originally brought up seems to have something brown growing out of it. Almost like something coming out of and egg. Ill take a pic of it again in a few days if it progresses

...i will be watching it...closely.. :squint:

OOOH the anticipation!

Looks like the aiptasia I've been trying to kill in my tank. Does it close and pop into the rock really fast if you try to touch it with something?

I haven't tried to touch it yet... but one of my hermit crabs was next to it, it closed up. Im going to try to get a better picture of it.... I have a few other things I need help to id. in the live rock.

Put a dab of crazy glue on it and then a frag over that. See how it likes that! Thats what I did with the one aptasia i found in my tank. No word from him since...

Back