what's up?

Toolman

RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH
Got a bicolor blenny that I have had for years and just noticed what looks like what I thought was a pellet of food in the corner of his mouth It's not any ideas eating good swimming good not anti social at all nor being bullied. I am amazed as how the little guy has adapted it looks almost like he swims into the food to get it into his mouth. He is easy to trap if I wanted to but I figure the stress would not be good was going to see if I could remove it should leave well enough alone Christmas no time to loose a fish friend.

I'd leave it alone and see if he can work it out on his own. Trying to pull it out could do more damage than good, and as long as he's adapted and is still eating then I'd hold off on doing anything for now. Just keep your water parameters in check and his environment stress free if possible. Good luck!

I'd leave it alone and see if he can work it out on his own. Trying to pull it out could do more damage than good, and as long as he's adapted and is still eating then I'd hold off on doing anything for now. Just keep your water parameters in check and his environment stress free if possible. Good luck!

It lust looks like a pellet it has been there for about a month 1/2

Can't....re...sist.......

001-0919195404-Its-not-a-tumor.JPG

Back