whats your favorite fish?

Sluggerdood - Do not buy that fish! Unless your LFS can get one that is eating frozen foods, and you see him eating frozen foods, he will most likely starve to death in your tank. They only eat live foods and your tank is too young to support one. Wait until you have a self-sustaining pod population before you even consider getting this fish!!!!

Also, buying a fish just because its pretty is NEVER a good idea. RESEARCH FIRST! even just a basic search on this site would have told what i just said.

Sluggerdood - Do not buy that fish! Unless your LFS can get one that is eating frozen foods, and you see him eating frozen foods, he will most likely starve to death in your tank. They only eat live foods and your tank is too young to support one. Wait until you have a self-sustaining pod population before you even consider getting this fish!!!!

Also, buying a fish just because its pretty is NEVER a good idea. RESEARCH FIRST! even just a basic search on this site would have told what i just said.

A 50 gallon should have enough pods to support it, if the tank is mature.

Mine would have to be my big chicken-of-the-tank, Buster the foxface. And until he went M.I.A., I loved my diamond watchman goby, like Davis'.

the guy i order fish from only feeds the fish he sells frozen food like silverbacks and shrimp. he sells stuff out of his house.but i'll make sure to see him eating.

This is Bob, he lives in my swimming pool! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

CleAquariumOfThePacific.jpg

I love my regal tank! I have had such an awesome experience with him ever since day one. He's never been shy, is always up for some food and hasn't had any fading of his color! His name is reggie =)

Surprising too, I had a bad bout with my tank and ended up losing a few fish due to a combined effort of a few issues that i should have really caught (overflow box only half working, protein skimmer not working properly, agression from a belligerent kole tang as well as adding a new fish that once in the tank didn't look the picture of health). I thought for sure the first fish to ever get sick under stress would be this regal tang but he had not a spot on him!

Back