where can i get one of these?

Cheeser

I Love Reefer
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tH56KATnHw&feature=youtube_gdata_player]A Tour of Austin Aqua Farms - YouTube[/ame]
I'm looking for one of these big tanks they keep the corals in. I would like to start a coral farm.

I'm pretty handy with fiberglass. I could easily build something like this but I thought u couldn't use fiberglass for aquariums. At least for saltwater.

I have seen people use those big black plastic/rubber (whatever they are) cattle water tanks for big corals tanks and monster sumps.

I have seen people use those big black plastic/rubber (whatever they are) cattle water tanks for big corals tanks and monster sumps.

You could get those at feed stores....however, you have to be sure they're not the ones that are antimicrobial. The ones for cattle are usually advertised as this, because they dont' want their livestock drinking dirty water.

Good point wonton, I forgot about that. I did ask the store that had it about that and they said not all have the antimicrobial thing. But +1 double check if you go that route.

US plastics and other companies make large PVC tubs. I used these as sumps and filters back when I had a saltwater business. Be prepared to drop some dough though, they are not cheap.

Tractor Supply can give you anything. Just call them. They have like 5,000 gallon tanks they will deliver to your house lol I'm sure they have a bin like that.
crazy. ill check em out. im really just looking for something like under 400 gallons for now. but ill see whats up. thanks guys.

Is it going to be for a frag tank???

I want to get smart enough and learn enough and get enough experience to do frags soooo bad.

nah i dont really go down there too much. its been years. the closest beach is about 3hrs. although everytime i go its usually real dirty.

Back