Where to find Exotic Zoas

AlwaysImproving

Reefing newb
Im looking for a place that sells rare colors of zoanthids. I can't seem to find a good site that has any decent sized affordable pieces. Anyone have any good sites? Basically looking for bright blue, red, etc..

Im looking for a place that sells rare colors of zoanthids. I can't seem to find a good site that has any decent sized affordable pieces. Anyone have any good sites? Basically looking for bright blue, red, etc..

I see you're from Bethlehem, PA. Did you try going to Something Fishy in Northhampton? They have tons of corals and just got a new frag tank that's packed. They will also order you corals. Something Fishy

I see you're from Bethlehem, PA. Did you try going to Something Fishy in Northhampton? They have tons of corals and just got a new frag tank that's packed. They will also order you corals. Something Fishy

We have some pretty cool zoas but nothing really awsome. The only really nice zoas I've found were at that frag swap a few weeks ago though.

And that new frag tank is strictly SPS, clams, and high end LPS. That freaking tank is a monster.

If you're ever there and see a tall skinny kid with long hair and glasses working, that's me haha.

your seach will be tuff for what you want at a good price. the are all gonna be small 99% of the time for the rare colors with a nice price tag to go along with it.

i have a few nice colonies for sell, nothing rare though at a good price.
IMG_0830.jpg

IMG_0831.jpg

Yea, I go to Something Fishy about once a week. They never have any good zoa colors but that new frag tank is very nice indeed. I wanted to take those birdnest frags so bad but I dont have the lights to support it yet.

I guess Im looking for something that doesn't exist. Cheap exotic colored zoas lol. Can't blame a guy for trying.

hey knuckle, when i figure out how to keep them alive in my tank, i'd love to work out a deal for a few of each of thoes....

for me, yes...
remember i'm on a strict $50 per paycheck allowance... and i'm not gonna put that kinda $$ into something that i'm still not sure that i can keep alive, as the ones that i have are dwindeling as we speak...

i dont know what a "fair" price would be,

i think probably your $40 mark isnt too far off, its just more than i can swing...

if you were to by both i would let them go for 70 for both only. but i dont want to talk you into buying them with a better price if your having a hard time with the ones you have now though..

well i definately want them, but yea, i havent figured out what i'm doing wrong just yet, when i get that figured out, then we can talk more....

are you keeping up with my other questions about zoas? have you got any input?

Back