Where to find Exotic Zoas

well part of it is in the muck thread, thats the most active, and then there are a couple, your's being one of them. in the corals section...
and then there is where i posted it in my tank showcase thread... so...

Last edited:
Project, those are pretty nice pieces you have. What would shipping be to 18045? Any interest in some kind of partial trade? I have an aquac remora hob skimmer that I only used for 2 weeks. Can you get a better picture of the ones in the back (redish color)

I actually have a little colony of those orange/green ones that are in knuckle's pic. It's only like heads right now though, otherwise I would probably give you some since you're so close.

You interested in acans at all?

Nah, I have an aquapod now with some crappy lights but when I get a new tank up and running I will def be interested in anything :). Im awaiting pm or more pics from you knuckle

IMG_0884.jpg

IMG_0883.jpg

this last one is another colony i didnt have a pic of it yet..
IMG_0885.jpg

that 1, i dont have any that color, 2, that mine arent thriving, and 3, well, just cause i know so much less about these things that everyone else... thats the short list anyway :)

ah it will come eventually, shoot i just had several sps colonies die like a month ago. think it was because my mag was low prolly need just a little bit more flow..

yea i know, its just like everything else, it takes time and effort, i'm just impatient...

so, thats one thing that came up about mine, flow and lighting... mine are in an area of what i would call medium to low flow, they are off center of a stream of water from one of my "powerheads" and they are about half way up in my tank, and i have 4 65Wpc lights, 2 10k's and 2 10k/act mix... ideas?

maybe tonight, or this weekend, i can take a video of them so you can see really how much flow i have in my tank... that might be part of the issue, i dunno...

Back