Where to start?

brandilynn

Reefing newb
Hello everyone! I joined this community to find out information about starting a saltwater aquarium. I have a great book by Jenner with lots of details but nothing about some of the newer supplies. I'm hoping you all can help share your successes and failures and teach me a thing or two!
Thanks,
Brandilynn

Hello and welcome! I'd start by checking out the "Helpful Articles" link above. Then feel free to post any questions you have.

Welcome to the site. Like biff said I would read the helpful articals and if you have any questions after that fell free to ask.

Welcome to the reefs.
Feel free to ask any questions you have.I'm sure some one will have the answers you need.

A lot of information for beginners in the helpful articles, but, feel free to ask any question in the regular forums and im sure you will get plenty of responses. welcome to the site. glad you found us.

Once again welcome...... The only advice I can give you is too just jump into it. It may sound intimidating but no matter how you do it, somethings expensive is going to die...... we have all been there and we are all willing to help. Once your up and running its one of the greatest hobbies in the world and worth every Pennie you spent. Good luck!

Welcome to Living Reefs
Fill free to ask any questions about equipment or anything related with this addicting and expensive hobby.

Back