Which clownfish variant?

BL1

I'm thinking about adding some clownfish into my new tank but, I can't decide which kind. Here's are what I've been debating about:
Snowflake ocellaris - I haven't had any aggression issues with my other ocellaris thats why I like these so much
Black Onyx & Picasso Percula - I'd get one of each for them to pair up
Clarkii Clown
Sebae Clown

I know not everyone's a fan of them but, let me know what you think

The platinum clowns are ugly IMHO. Not worth my $300. Slap a large price tag on fish and they become "must haves". I like the black onyx.

I'm thinking about adding some clownfish into my new tank but, I can't decide which kind. Here's are what I've been debating about:
Snowflake ocellaris - I haven't had any aggression issues with my other ocellaris thats why I like these so much
Black Onyx & Picasso Percula - I'd get one of each for them to pair up
Clarkii Clown
Sebae Clown

I know not everyone's a fan of them but, let me know what you think

The Sebae and Clarks are total a-holes,the other three are less of a a-hole but still can be a-holes.You know I'm a clownfish hater except for gold-stripe maroons.I like the first two choices better.

I would go with the black onyx perculas I almost went with those before I decided on my Gold stripe maroon clown. I am a maroon clown junkie, I love them no matter what everyone else says about them and their temperment. I do not like the clowns that have been messed with as far as genetics and all of that. I think they are pretty but, in my opinion leave well enough alone. Sorry to all you that love the designer clowns.

are all these picasso/onyx clowns just colour variants of amphiprion percula? And i take it they cross mate by BL1's post... what colouring do the fry eventually take anyone know?

Back