Which Fish Looks Cooler?

Which Fish Is Cooler?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i voted coral because i have one but love both. bought the coral for price cause it was my first fish. didnt want to kill a $90 fish just yet.

according to vividaquariums.com both the flame and coral are better than the rest of the dwarf angels in that they don't pick at corals nearly as much. I guess Melonbob has differing opinions.

according to vividaquariums.com both the flame and coral are better than the rest of the dwarf angels in that they don't pick at corals nearly as much. I guess Melonbob has differing opinions.

That's true, but i would say its still a 50/50 chance. Plenty of them will pick on corals.

Also according to the site, if you introduce two dwarf angels together they may get along. I was thinking of getting a flame and a coral beauty.

The flame looks cooler for sure. Super bright and beautiful looking. But be wary, some can be good with corals and stuff, others can be bad. My friend got a flame angel a few weeks ago, his clam has been getting a smaller and more mangled mantle ever since...

anyone heard anything about this introduction together scenario? I would love to have both. As I am writing this I am remembering I just decided I was going to get my tank ready for corals. This is gonna be a tough debate now.

They may or may not fight each other.

The may or may not eat corals.

who has a coin to flip?

Back