Which is better?????

bobby

I like to do bad things.
Which skimmer should i get or should I leave them both alone typhoon by D&D, or the terminator II also by D&D? :question:

Forgot to add the prizim deluxe to the list. Tank is 30 gal but also want one big enough to do a 55 if I turn it into salt.

I've never heard anything about the D&Ds but I used to have a Prizm, I think it's okay for a starter skimmer, but if you want anything more than a few fish you will need something with more power. I ran a Prizm on a 55-gallon fish only for 6 months (and it did fine), but when I added inverts I switched to an Aqua C Remora Pro.

Neither, take a look at the AquaC Ramora Pro with mag 3 pump. This will be your best bet for HOB. Cost a bit more but well worth the extra cost. Feed back has been positive so far.

i use a prizm pro, and remora pro with rio 2500 empty both cups once a week, remora is obviously better, prizm have to get use to adjusting it just right which i got down packed and works great.

Ya I want a remora pro, have heard alot of good reviews, but the only prob is I have to get it offline and dont like to buy too much offline not to mention my wallet was stolen and dont have any of my cards untill the bank and cc company sends me new ones. I drove to every lfs and these were the only ones there so I was woundering if they were any good, there is also a backpack but heard bad things about it. Well thanks for all of your responses, but has any body here ever used any of them.

a bakpak works like a seaclone but there are mods for the bakpak that can make the skimmer more efficient. if you are short on cash or cant buy online you can go with that method

Last edited:
Back