Which overflow box

Discussion in 'Lighting, Filtration & Other Equipment' started by ibefishy, Dec 29, 2007.

1. ibefishy

ibefishy

Due to the fact that my diy overflow box I was making is not working out quite like I had planned I may try a hob overflow. Can anyone recomend an hob overflow that works really well and will work with the clear for life acrylic tank. My tank is 65 gallons and I was planning on at least a 40 gallon sump/refuge set up.

thanks

Nate

ibefishy, Dec 29, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. ibefishy

reeffreak

Lifereef makes the best overflow box.Jeff at Lifereef makes them to fit any kind of tank rim.

Scroll down to the prefilter boxes......Lifereef Filter Systems

reeffreak, Dec 29, 2007
    1. Advertisements

3. ibefishy

ibefishy

Thanks for the reply. I was talikg to Jeff today as a matter of fact and should have my overflow box in a few days. I put this post up and then started doing some intensive internet research and came across the lifereef website and was very impressed. They have got some really nice stuff.

ibefishy, Dec 30, 2007
  4. ibefishy

reeffreak

I have a sump,fuge and skimmer made from them.Jeff really makes high quality stuff.All the forums I visit recommends Lifereef pre filter boxes because of quality and they don't lose siphon nor slows down.

reeffreak, Dec 30, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question