which power strip?

+1 Knucklehead. Just get plain times from the hardware store to plug your stuff in. They don't cost much at all, and they last a long time. And that way, you can control everything individually if you'd like.

Those Coralife timers are very overpriced, don't work well, and don't last long. I had one of the digital ones and had to reprogram it once a week because it lost so much time over a 7 day span. I ended up just getting a bunch of cheap ones from Lowe's instead.

yep go to home depot.

Those power strips/timers are junk I had one given to me once so I figured I would use it and it malfunctioned and caused some issues.

I got several real good intermatic timers a Lowes. One is digital and adjusts to sunrise/sunset everyday, I use those for the lights. One I put a $3 power strip on it to run my wavemakers, works great. Cheap too.

I have to agree with everyone else..The depot or lowes. i got 2 outdoor heavy duty timers at lowes for like $10 each on sale.

I didn't have enough room for that many (5) separate timers. So I have been using one of those dial type power strips for about a year now with success. The only problem I have had is the time getting off during power outages.

Back