While I was at it...

Doc

I don't work for anybody
I figured that since I took the time to get pics of my new goniapora, I would snap a few other pics.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

P9140016.jpg

P9140011.jpg

P9140015.jpg

that hammer is HUGE. the pics don't give it justice. It is probably as large as a cantelope when fully extended. Just awesome. I figured you would like the coral pic, reeffreak.

Doc,Awesome pics as always.
Does that fire shrimp spend all its time hiding?Or is out quiet a bit?
I've been wanting a couple of fires,but I cant see spending 100 bucks for on a pair if I'm never going to see.

yote,

my fire shrimp are always visible, but stay semi-protected in the rock work. The come out regularly to clean the fish as well as feeding times. They are really worth it, IMO.

But $100 for a pair? way to expensive. $27 bucks a pop here in Utah.

yote,

my fire shrimp are always visible, but stay semi-protected in the rock work. The come out regularly to clean the fish as well as feeding times. They are really worth it, IMO.

But $100 for a pair? way to expensive. $27 bucks a pop here in Utah.

Cool,
I'll have to look at some then.Fires are my favorite shrimp.
Here in Chattanooga,they go for 49.99 a piece.But I can get em for 25% off:bounce:

I guess thatll bring it down to 75 dollars.

hey doc, don't you have a few different types of shrimpin there? if I remember right you also have cleaner shrimp, and maybe peppermint? do they ever get in little shrimp brawls or are they all pretty easy going with eachother?

WOW yote they aint easy on you there are they? I think they run about 25.00 each here.

Great pics Doc!! I love all of them. The shroom rock looks nice. I can't wait till my corals all spread over everything. I guess I would have to leave them alone to do that though.LOL

I seen full tanks shot Doc and yes,the hammer is a beast.You don't find them that size at LFS.

Here Fire Shrimps are $25 and Red,I have Peppermints,Fire,Skunk Cleaner and Sexy Anemone Shrimp altogether.None of them bother each other.

Back