White and Gold, Dangit!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by wontonflip, Feb 27, 2015.

1. wontonflip

wontonflip I failed Kobayashi Maru

[​IMG]

I SWEAR I cannot see the blue/black in THE DRESS!! I even put it in photoshop. I can see how the "white" can be blue but my mind says it's because it's a white dress in the shade. Photoshop says it's a bluish gray -- again, result from a white dress being in the shade. But the gold ribbons?? They're still orangey/brown/gold in photoshop.

Sure, in reality the dress is blue/black. But that's beside the point. Going by JUST the picture, I see white/gold. Hubby first said white/gold. A few hours later, as he was scanning his fb account, he said "Omg.....it IS blue/black!" I thought he was punking me, but he swore up and down he wasn't.

Power of suggestion? Not sure....my friend's 3 year old who can't read yet said blue/black when asked what colors does she see on the dress. Can't wait to see what my kids say.

wontonflip, Feb 27, 2015
    1. Advertisements

2. wontonflip

Aquarian

When it's waded up in a ball on the floor nobody will care what color it is.

Aquarian, Feb 27, 2015
    1. Advertisements

3. wontonflip

mariobrothersleeve squirrel

Depends on the girl....

mariobrothersleeve, Feb 28, 2015
  4. wontonflip

Aquarian

If you care about her clothes once she's out of them you may be in a closet.

Aquarian, Feb 28, 2015
  5. wontonflip

mariobrothersleeve squirrel

Kinda weak, don't u think? Maybe it's your thoughts of 'she ain't a lady unless she is 380' would be a definite ' I'll help you put your clothes on'...... From the closest.

mariobrothersleeve, Feb 28, 2015
    Aquarian likes this.
  6. wontonflip

cthegame

i doubt anyone seems the true colors...its dark blue and black but does anyone actually see black? i see a light blue/white blend and a brownish/gold color...unlikely anyone actually sees dark blue and pitch black. Photoshop is correct in what the colors of that particular image actually are, not the people who claim they see dark blue and black.

Ugly ass dress tho...

cthegame, Mar 1, 2015
  7. wontonflip

wontonflip I failed Kobayashi Maru

Yep...ugly ass dress in any color. ..which has sold out and has a wait list. by the time people on the List get the dress, they will be like wtf did I buy lol

wontonflip, Mar 1, 2015
  8. wontonflip

Big K

I see medium blue and black. I thought this was a hoax until my wife and I looked at it and she said "well, it's obviously white and gold".

LOL

Big K, Mar 2, 2015
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question