white dots an LR and algae on glass

Let's see, if you explain it like that maybe you'll get off. If you show up for court they usually cut the fine and give no points. If your real lucky your cop will be a no show and you won't have to pay a thing.

I agree show up to court and plea to lesser charge prolly same fine but no points. Lucky for me New York just changed its laws so that unless you pay for a lawyer you cant plea down with the DA its original ticket or trial.

INFESTATION is this normal i mean i know copepods are norm but this many WOW:shock:

IMG_0234.JPG

all the white dots are them

should i hurry on the sump??

HAHAHA
One thing I learned when I lived in Texas.
DONT SPEED AND ALWAYS USE YOUR TURN SIGNAL.
Keep testing your water.It can take any where from a couple of days to 8 or 9 weeks to cycle a tank.

HAHAHA
One thing I learned when I lived in Texas.
DONT SPEED AND ALWAYS USE YOUR TURN SIGNAL.
Keep testing your water.It can take any where from a couple of days to 8 or 9 weeks to cycle a tank.

yeah in a way im lucky it wasnt a state trooper or a ranger i woulda sh!t my pants but it was just a local:D

Thts Georgia Yote!

I had a ton of those worms when my tank was young.They seem to be very little now.

I got more tickets and spent more time in jail in the great state of Texas then I ever have in Georgia.:grumble:
Them Texas DPS officers used to look for a hunter green ford with Tennessee plates on it.

yeah thats somewhat what my step dad tell me

dont get burned with speding tickets cause then all thell look for is your car and plates even if you aint dont nothing bad theyll get ya

Back