White Pulsing Xenia

Swifty

Old and Tired
Has anyone had any luck getting WHITE Pulsing Xenia from online shops. I want a couple frags of the white varity but can't find any from the LFS. I heard they don't ship very well and am nervous about ording online.

xenia doesn't ship well. I left some in a bag for about 4 hours and it died. You can do stupid thing like that when you are trying to get rid of it.

Its not that hard to find the white xenia.The problem is having it survive the shipping.
Funny how something that can become a weed in your tank,dont handle shipping.

Its not that hard to find the white xenia.The problem is having it survive the shipping.
Funny how something that can become a weed in your tank,dont handle shipping.

I met up with a local reefer last month. He had a tiny frag of pulsing xenia about the size of a cigarette butt 2 weeks ago. Just this past Friday night it is the size of a large zucchini. About 12" tall and at least 2" diameter on the main stalk. Arms reaching 14-18" across the tank.

I ain't NEVER getting any of that stuff. Worse than yellow dandelions..... errrr yellow polyps I mean. :mrgreen:

I never liked the look of softies anyway. I am so glad I found threads like this that detail how fast some of these soft corals can grow.

Back