White Spine Tang for sale and 240 gal tank w/ stand and lights

Re: White Spine Tang for sale

Okay maybe directing you to help me move is a bit counterproductive for my cause...

I'm at Speedway/Wilmot. Although I'm sure Justin's truck could make it to wherever you would like. I'll be moving to La Cholla/River. If you want, I can move it all over to my new place in the UHaul with the rest of the furniture when I move, then you can pick it up from La Cholla/River instead.

I don't know of anyone else that has anything larger than a 210 on this site.

how about if we throw in a free VIP membership. that's right I said free VIP!

I meant to LR, but i'll get you a fry's card too! Help me out here Biff!

Ummm I'm not sure I can do that, given this is Ian's site... But I could always use my powers of persuasion to try.

Buy my tank and lights. Please. No one else wants it :cry: If you don't buy it, it'll just be sitting, empty, unused in my new garage. What a waste of approximately 218 gallons of space. Your tangs will cry if they hear about you hesitating to jump on this offer. They'll cry when you have to give them up to someone else with a larger tank. They'll wail, "Why didn't you buy Biffy's big tank when you had the chance?! You could have kept us! Why? WHY? WHYYYYYYYYYYY?"

I don't think you can overestimate the value of possibly being just a few shakes away from a free smoothie. Or a few sandwiches away from a free serving of that awesome garbanzo bean salad.

Have you had Baggins' garbanzo bean salad? OH MY GOD.

I wish I could fill one of my spare 5 gallon buckets with that stuff.

the bad part is is wold cost me more money in gas than it would for the tank

Have you had Baggins' garbanzo bean salad? OH MY GOD.

I wish I could fill one of my spare 5 gallon buckets with that stuff.
Yeah it's pretty yummy though a lots of folks turn their nose up to it. I have what some call a sophisticated pallet!

Maybe because garbanzo bean sounds too exotic for the hillbillies and vaqueros. They should call it Chick Pea Salad and see if it makes a difference in sales.

you are a marketing genius! Say did we scare dcan off? perhaps he's off to the bank to make a withdrawal.

I am hoping so! Or maybe he is giving his tangs "the talk". You know, "the talk" that I've been giving my cats and dogs for the past week, about moving, about how to adjust to using a staircase, about having a bigger yard to play in, about what a garage door is and how it works. You know, the same "moving talk" but the tang moving talk entails talk about much longer stretches of swimming space.

Back