White Spine Tang for sale and 240 gal tank w/ stand and lights

Re: White Spine Tang for sale

that must have been a big sale at your corner store there, you were gone for EVER! So do we have a deal?

you guys crack me up! a 218 hmm???? what you askin for it biff? and what are the demensions?

THREAD HIJACK! (I'm a mod. You can't stop me!)

Approx. 240 gallon tank and stand -- 7 feet long.

Aqua Medic lights (72" 4 x 250 watt MH, plus 4 x 39 watt T5) -- 6 feet long.
Ocean Light T5 MH combo - Aqua Medic

$600 for tank and stand, $1200 for lights.

Live rock $3/lb.
Live sand free when you buy the setup or rock.

Tank/stand/lights/live rock/live sand will be available mid-July.
Corals/fish/inverts are not for sale.

Tank Dimensions: 7 foot x 24" x 25"

$1800 hmmm....what pieces of furniture can i get rid of. oh I wish I didn't find this post. I'm seeing pictures of a really big reef tank and an even larger preadator tank dancing around in my head. I really gotta think about it now. that's cheaper than what I paid for the 180 too.

Yes. The lights were pricey. They are MH/T5 combo. The best you can get for this type of tank without DIYing it!!

THREAD HIJACK! (I'm a mod. You can't stop me!)

Approx. 240 gallon tank and stand -- 7 feet long.

Aqua Medic lights (72" 4 x 250 watt MH, plus 4 x 39 watt T5) -- 6 feet long.
Ocean Light T5 MH combo - Aqua Medic

$600 for tank and stand, $1200 for lights.

Live rock $3/lb.
Live sand free when you buy the setup or rock.

Tank/stand/lights/live rock/live sand will be available mid-July.
Corals/fish/inverts are not for sale.

Tank Dimensions: 7 foot x 24" x 25"
Im glad you finally got around to abusing your power!

New deal The tang goes with the Tank. It's mandatory!

You pay my gas mm, and i'll bring it to you!

Hey. That's kind of sabotage if someone doesn't want your tang! That would give them reason not to buy my tank!

would the tang go well in a predator tank? thinking a bamboo shark a lion fish and um...open to suggestions

Tangs usually do well in predator tanks, if they are the same size as the other fish in the tank. Tangs are usually very aggressive (especially as they get larger) so it's not uncommon for them to be kept with other aggressives.

hmm i always thought it was 96 inches long. thats is typically what a 240 long is . guess i was mistanken. though it is a custom acryllic tank isnt it?

i just remember or thought i remembered the glass was pretty scratched in parts. maybe that is why i thought it was acrylic

It is scratched. You can really only tell when you get film algae building up in the scratches, or if you look at it really closely. Oh, and my camera likes to auto focus on the scratches when I'm trying to take pics, of course.

grrr...Just can't find the space to put the tank so unfortunately I'm going to have to pass. Living in a 1 bedroom apartment can be a really big drag sometimes. But thats ok I still gotta build my 180. hey Biff can you check my plumbing sketch on my other post and tell me what you think? Same goes for everyone else if you want to check it out and have any suggestions.

im kinda bummed now. I think im going to sell my motorcycle this year to afford a larger tank for jack, then buy another bike around tax time so i was going to talk to you about figuring out freight shipping costs and stuff but im really concerned i need a 240 that is 96 x 24 x 25 I dont think the extra foot is going to cut if for jack. he need another 2 im thinking

Back