White Spots???

NewPortRichey

Sushi Anyone????????????
Ok, this is probably a noob question but here we go: I've got a 125 gallon set up and it's been running for over a month now. Everything's doing great and I'm noticing my coraline coming back. I've also noticed that on the back glass I've got these white spots on there. In my old 72 gallon bowfront I had them but they were more noticable on my return pump and in-sump protein skimmer. So, the question is.......... what in the world are they?

yeah, I agree as well, but post a pic just to be sure. It could be something else. Better safe than sorry.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

how could everyone be in such agreement without pics. hell i have white spots on my overflow..... but it was coraline and now it changed white from neglect im guessing. its definately not a worm just once was a spot that coraline thrived. so without pics it just surprises me that a spot is immediately a worm.... just had to take the other side on this one

A) he says he has coralline elsewhere, so I'm assuming he knows what coralline looks like.

B) he says they started on the return pump and skimmer. Spirorbid worms usually start off on the equipment.

notfather.gif

yeah us airways kinda put a damper on things.... but at least we didnt get hit by a truck..... wow this thread got moving in a totally different direction

For those of you confused by Redline's seemingly random comments, we saw a truck run off the Vegas strip and drive onto the sidewalk, into a crowd of people. We just watched and were like, "Wow. That would be a crappy end to a Vegas vacation."

Back