Who Loves Me??

Status
Not open for further replies.
JK! were friends, but Im not ready to commit to a LOVE friendship yet. but I love you in Christ because I have to.:D

Since were all men here (except for brandon) I vote we make a new man law! We ban the word LOVE.

Last edited:
Tucker Lubs you

David2.jpg

BTW for those of you who dont know us and are reading this thread. We are all happily married and this is a Joke, even those its nice to be loved.

After reading this post, I have decided that you are a sick and twisted man David! There is just something wrong with you. Maybe your medication should be adjusted...or maybe if you would just take it regularly. :mrgreen: J/K of course...well maybe not completely kidding!!

Hey buddy those acros I bought from you are doing great! so....uhhh...yea I love ya man. hmmmm, that doesn't sound right.

Brent

Ironman said:
Since were all men here (except for brandon) I vote we make a new man law! We ban the word LOVE.

HEY, am I chopped liver??? :grumble: LOL J/K!!!....
I dont think I fit the "man" profile..I am missing some parts!

I can see how that would be confusing for you Bryan. :)

The rest of us it might be pretty obvious.

Lol...

"What parts exactly are you missing?" Well, you see, when I was created, I was given ..............

I have really needed a laugh lately...Thanks guys..It's fun to be able to joke around:Cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back