Who Loves Me??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironman said:
the first part:mrgreen: you did butter it back up though!

yeah I was thinking the same... he's lucky I even love him for what he did to me... u gotta think about that....

Shouldn't a post like that be edited? Seems a little immature to post it out in the open. I think that should've been handled via PM.

Sailfin- sit back, relax, put a huge smile on your face and lighten up a little!! :mrgreen: It will be ok. Enjoy life- it doesn't last long.

BKV- just give him a few slaps and we will be even....
you can borrow my smiley gun if u need too- here ya go....
14_6_4.gif

gwenolyn:

I changed the wording just not to be as offensive, but your point was still made. Just need to try and keep things somewhat clean.

No worries and hope to see you being more active.

Brandon

Ya sorry we didnt work out a deal, had to get rid of it. Sorry again, just like all the other sorry's I sent you. I wasnt sure you would buy and a guy emailed me and said I'll come pay for it all today so I said come on. You said yourself you wasnt sure you wanted it all. It had to go. Sorry again, please let it go, please.

First of all, you don't know me so don't tell me what to do. Secondly, I do enjoy life without acting immature.

wow- easy with the attitude!!! Just making a suggestion- obviously you don't have to do anything....

Actin' immature keeps me young ;) And young is getting harder and harder to come by everyday!!

Rev- I have let it go, that's why I'm joking about it in this thread. I enjoy quotes and here is one that reflects the situation: "It's better to be right, than expedient."

All points have been made and people are getting upset, so I'm going to "Police" this thread.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back