whoa. Beautiful/crazy looking butterfly fish

Maybe it's just me, but that fish is not exotic looking enough to be worth $2,300.00...sorry, but i'll have to pass.

Yeah not $2300 worth of cool looking, and for that kind of cash, it BETTER be eating everything in sight! Last thing a guy needs is a finicky eater that starves in a week, heck that sucks with a $10 fish to do that...

What the hell is it doing in Wisconson of all places?!?!?! I'm all for supporting the Pack, but who in the hell in Wisconson is gonna drop over 2 large for a fish? You would think that once they "removed" it from its natural habitat in Japan, they would want to leave take it to a place that would require the least amount of shipping, wouldn't you?

Maybe,..... you have a point.

However they have always been great. If something arrives dead or dies in the alloted time all you have to do is call or email them. They will credit your cc or give you house credit. Their product is also of great quality. They have great SPS colonies, too. Blah, blah, blah. I could go on but...

What would you do with a store credit of $2300? You would almost have to build another tank just because you couldn't buy enough stuff to fit in your current tank

Back