Will fins regrow?

Hiker4twenty

Reef enthusiast
I put in a baby Sailfin Tang yesterday and the purple pseudo keeps nipping at it. There are only a few small pieces taken out. Will they regrow?

Yeah,they'll grow back.But you may have to pull that pseudo to give em a chance.

I think the pseudo was only picking on it because the tang tried to hide in the small cave the pseudo hangs out in. The tang is now in a different cave and I havent' seen the pseudo go after it, but I'm not watching the tank 24/7.

Sorry to hear about your sailfin Dave, are you still going to try and get the pseudo out?

I'm going to leave the pseudo in there. It doesn't bother anything else in the tank so it will stay. I don't want to have to pull all the rocks out to get at that fish. I just got the tank set up with all the coral frags glued in place.

Sorry to hear that. I had a devil damsel kill my my baby anthias and now my big one is not eating because the little one is gone. I was mad enough i dismantled my rocks and took the damsel out. He got fed to my sisters 3 stripe damsel. He is the meanest SOB I have ever seen.

Back