will they jump

Kwater

Chill
Will yellow banded pipe fish jump out of an aquarium. Also can I have them with seahorses. And can 2 pipe fish be ok in a 2o gallon thank

+1 PRC.

I have been on the "waiting list" for a pair of yellow multibanded pipe fish for 6 months now!! Everywhere online has been sold out forever. :(

The need a larger tank than a 20. They are long and skinny, so a 3' (at least) tank is important for them.

If you do decide to keep them (if you upgrade tanks or something), keep in mind they shouldn't be added to a new tank -- they really need a mature, established tank, because they are picky eaters.

Wait a sec, you are looking into buying pipe fish but dont have the money to buy a properly sized tank for the seahorses you already have?

But thank you for asking us before hand about them!

practicing safe and responsible reef keeping should always be priority number 1. Do more research before jumping in to ensure your animals are going to be as happy as possible. Little fish knows a good amount about ponies, if you have any questions im pretty sure shed be more than willing to help just dont take her suggestions as critisism. Only looking out for the well being of the ponies :)

Wait a sec, you are looking into buying pipe fish but dont have the money to buy a properly sized tank for the seahorses you already have?

But thank you for asking us before hand about them!

haha i would not be buying them for a long time, the seahorses are literilatly the first animal i have ever bought without not knowing all i need to know about them.

Back