Will this hurt

Cathic

Fish Wrangler
Starting hypo in current tank and moving LR and inverts to new setup. 4 shrimp, 1 pencil, one short spine. Anything else i should do before this treatment?

Tank is half store cycled and half home cycled rock, running for about 4 days now, water was a mix of fresh and cultured, parameters seem fine will this hurt anything?

Yeah sorry, its because I was setting the new tank up anyways and upgrading, so I was going to leave the older small tank for a Q tank. Just remove most of everything except the fish, (was originally going to treat with medicine). Then decided hypo was a better alternative and the non moving urchins and shrimp are much easier to catch than the fish.

Yeah sorry, its because I was setting the new tank up anyways and upgrading, so I was going to leave the older small tank for a Q tank. Just remove most of everything except the fish, (was originally going to treat with medicine). Then decided hypo was a better alternative and the non moving urchins and shrimp are much easier to catch than the fish.
Just be sure to monitor PH,and ammonia everyday,maybe 2 x a day,and you'll have no problems
Good luck

Back