Wise words

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Toolman, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Toolman

Toolman RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH

The room was full of pregnant women with their partners. The class was in full swing. The instructor was teaching the women how to breathe properly and was telling the men how to give the necessary assurance to their partners at this stage of the pregnancy. She said "Ladies, remember that exercise is good for you. Walking is
    especially beneficial. It strengthens the pelvic muscles and will make delivery that much easier. Just take several stops and stay on a soft surface like grass or a path." She looked at the men in the room, "and Gentlemen, remember -- You're in this together -- It wouldn't hurt you to go walking with her. The room suddenly got very quiet as the men absorbed this information. Then a man at the back of the room slowly raised his hand. "Yes, answered the Instructor. "I was just wondering if it would be all right if she carries a golf bag while we walk??
    ---- This kind of sensitivity just can't be taught..

Toolman, Dec 14, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. Toolman

wontonflip I failed Kobayashi Maru

Men say the darndest things. Aren't they cute? :p lol

wontonflip, Dec 14, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. Toolman

dcantucson

:lol:
    Funny one Toolman.

dcantucson, Dec 14, 2010