Wish me luck!

d2mini

Reef enthusiast
My new Ritteri Anemone. :mrgreen:

954723845_oNXqK-O.jpg

954723804_Lcfx7-O.jpg

Geez Dude....Stop it with the camera already!:D That's a great shot..And good luck with the anenome. I think some of these other camera people have made you step your game up a bit.

Thanks!

Live Aquaria says it's more difficult than the standard bulb anemone but I'm a sucker for stuff that's more rare. I just hope I don't lose my 80 bucks too quickly. The dude at my lbs says they just don't ship well, but this one has been there since earlier this week and looked real healthy.

It's a good idea to leave stuff like that at the LFS for a week or two before buying. A lot of times, if they're going to die from shipping, they'll die right away. This way you know it's been fine for a while before you got it.

Good luck Dennis. I have a Ritteri Anemone that has been doing well for over a year now. The first one died with my tank boil, but before that was doing just fine too. They seem to be pretty hardy to me.

haha, thanks David.

And yeahhhhhh... reaffreak hates me so he's just trying to swindle me into submitting something that won't get votes. I know his game. :mrgreen:

I'll wish your corals luck:D
But Ritteri Anemone will usually find a spot and stay put.They usually arent as bad as BTA's about hiking around the tank.
And thgats an AWESOME shot.

Back