Woah, very big tank....

chaosfinity

Got Kalk?
I was looking around to see if i could find any reef clubs around kansas city and i found a forum called Salt City, on there large reef section there is a guy who has a 1400 gallon reef in Wichita Kansas Here is a link.

That sump is huge no to mention expensive i would love to have just 1 125g tank.

Lol, ya, but wow, can you imagine water changes and stuff on that thing? I dont like the way its a T it makes it harder to see the coral in the back and the fishes.

HOLY ^&(@#*%

It's got it's own heat and AC in the room. That's friggin' cool!! He's got 3--125g tanks for his sump.

WOW, just WOW :shock:

dude, that is a huge tank. I would be happy with a tank that size. You could keep a few cool sharks there, but not a black-tip. A leopard shark and nurse shark would fit in a 1400. I would be really happy with it. clearly that guy has WAY more money to blow than we all do

-Doc

the 1200 gallon set up looks funny. I am sure I would appreciate it more if I was it in person. Not to mention, there were no fishies in there.

-Doc

the 50k tank was HUGE. If it were salt water, that would be a dream tank full of triggers, angels, rays, sharks....and ME!!!

Back