wontonflip's 125g build

Why do we keep doing this? Leave your husband and marry me. :mrgreen:

One simple reason: I'm trying to get him to buy me a 3DS along with the Ocarina of Time to go with it! :mrgreen:

So since putting in the box, Rocky's been very comfortable in it. I just now caught a good glimpse of him, and saw his BIG ole belly! :bounce: He was so emaciated before. I think had I waited another week, he would've been dead from not getting enough to eat. Now, I see him more often, and he feels braver picking at the rocks cuz he's got more strength, and he knows that he'll have his food waiting for him in his box. Yay!

One simple reason: I'm trying to get him to buy me a 3DS along with the Ocarina of Time to go with it! :mrgreen:

So since putting in the box, Rocky's been very comfortable in it. I just now caught a good glimpse of him, and saw his BIG ole belly! :bounce: He was so emaciated before. I think had I waited another week, he would've been dead from not getting enough to eat. Now, I see him more often, and he feels braver picking at the rocks cuz he's got more strength, and he knows that he'll have his food waiting for him in his box. Yay!

Kay... I'll just marry your husband and we can be a threesome. ;)

Introducing Fizgig -- my awesome little diamond watchman goby. May he be as awesome as his predecessor, Gobe!

fizgig.jpg

Already eating and cleaning my sand!
fizgig2.jpg

I'm surprised at how outgoing he is! He was against the glass, and I had my camera pressed up on the glass and he boldly kept on doing what he was doing :D
fizgig3.jpg

I went stalking my fish today. Caught Buster the foxface cowering under a rock because I had the siphon tube on his side of the tank LOL He was petrified. So naturally, I grabbed the camera ;)

buster_a.jpg

Fizgig
fizgig1a.jpg

Fizgig with the chromis
fizgig3a.jpg

Rocky and the Gremlin 6 line
rocky_gremlin.jpg

I LOVE YOUR FISH!! :) Today at *Fish Garden* I saw my first real life goby(?).. the one on the rock in your last picture, I want one! It was so weird... it sucked up sand and sifted it thru it's..gills and I thought it was laying eggs lol

Last edited:
I LOVE YOUR FISH!! :) Today at *Fish Garden* I saw my first real life goby(?).. the one on the rock in your last picture, I want one! It was so weird... it sucked up sand and sifted it thru it's..gills and I thought it was laying eggs lol

Yeah, they're awesome....very outgoing guys, too! This is my 2nd one, and so far, both never shy away when they see people. I put my hand on the glass, and they just keep on doing what they were doing.

Cuz they were cheap fish? LOL kidding. Actually, they're thing 1 and thing 2. Thing 1 has been pretty much bullying thing 2; thing 2 is half his size, even though they came in together and were the same size. I want to add 3 more chromis, but I'm worried they'll just kill each other off again hehehe.

Back