woo hoo

overstreetlogan

living it up
i went to my lfs and my friend gave a me a 18 inch tall , 18 inch wide , and 24 long oceanic with a 24 inch long 18 inch wide light fixture that has 1 250 watt mh and 2 power compacts and 8 blue leds but only 6 work and a emperor 280.im thinking im gunna use a powerhead and the emperor until i can find a wet/dry.so im on the way to another beautiful tank this is going to be my best tank.im putting everything i have into it.ill post pics when i start working on it.

monti cap , green birdsnest , orange hammer , colt , zoa's , candy cane , thats just what i want lol.as far as fish goes purple tang , blue hippo tang.depends if i can get them really small.

In a two foot tank? For the love of all that is holy, please tell me you're joking.

i dont care what anyone says the corals will be fine.look at all the nanos.the tangs those are a diff story.my lfs sometimes has blue hippos half inch little tiny tangs.right now she has 1 inch blue hippos.ive never seen a purple that small but if i do it'll be in there.by the time a tang out grows that tank my mom will get attached to it and it'll give an excuse to open a another bigger tank.the corals i can prune the fish i can't.

No one said anything about the corals, not a single person here doubts that will fine in any sized tank - its the fish we are deeply concerned about.

You said it yourself, you cant prune fish, so dont put in them in a tank that is too small for them. And no tang of any sized will be ok in that tank.

Your complete and total disregard for the health and proper care of your fish is disgusting. You are what is wrong with this hobby, you are why we get a horrible rap.

Back