Wooohoo, spending some money tonight.

Gdbyrd

life's a beach
Just ordered my auto top off, looking over RO systems now and would like your opinion.

If you go to http://www.purewaterclub.com/ The one I'm looking at is about halfway down the page(it's a 6 stage unit), it's the top one in the middle or on the right. One is 96$, the other is 90$. What is the difference between these two and is this all that I need or is there something else you would recommend? Is UV sterilizing worth looking into?

Also I want to make sure that me having copper pipes in my home will not make this water toxic. I'm almost certain it won't because the unit will strip the water of almost everything..but I was to make absolutely sure.

Hopefully i can get this situated tonight so I can start hunting down an Octo 800s.

Last edited:
Looks like either one would be fine. On does 100 gallons a day and the other does 150. Also the unit will remove the cooper from the water. You would be good with either unit.

either one would be good you dont need the one with the uv unless you use well water since it may have a lot of bacteria in the water. i have the multi use 6stage with pressure tank from them and i love it.

Ordered it, thanks guys. Hopefully in a week or so I can order the octo. Really pumped about getting that!

Back