World Wide Corals Review - AWESOME Online Vendor

Dturner

Reefer Madness
Hey guys,

In order to not duplicate my effort I am going to copy and paste my google review of this online vendor, please check their website out @ World Wide Corals, you'll be happy with your purchase. The main thing is they let their corals heal very well before they sell them online and they have a ton of very rare chalices and other SPS and LPS corals that they frag themselves in the shop. I personally saw their online inventory in the actual store and it was all fully healed and looked superb.

Here is my review copied from google:

What an incredible store to buy corals and fish, A++. I was in town for a business trip and figured I would take up the opportunity to see this store in person as I had heard many great things from their online reputation. All I can say is, WOW. This store is by far the best for coral selection that I have ever stepped foot in. The entire staff was 100% friendly and very willing to help me find what I was looking for and answered a lot of my questions.

I especially recommend this store if you like rare and beautiful corals at fantastic prices. They also have a great selection of dry goods and their frozen food selection is awesome too. They have a very well stocked display aquarium that I could stare at for hours. I highly recommend you check this store out whether you drop by in person OR order online. I will be a very loyal customer on future online orders after seeing this store in person. Special props to Jacob for all of his help finding the perfect corals for my home aquarium. Go see this store for yourself, you will not be disappointed.

EDIT:
One other thing I should mention, these aren't your average small frags, I got a sub-zero watermelon chalice frag that has at least 5 eyes on it, the "frags" are huge! I will be posting pictures later in the week, I am in Orlando,FL for work and will be picking up my corals from their shop late Tuesday night and bringing them back on the plane on Wednesday. I purchased a nice chalice and a sweet acro colony.

Last edited:
Since the thread is here I'll post my 2 cents.

I went to there store last month and got BLOWN AWAY! by their selection and prices. I won't make this a long post. So I'll keep it short by saying that I'm certainly going to be a regular customer their. It's more of a drive for me. But for the quality and quantity it's totally worth it. If your in this area and looking for a new tank I'd highly recommend stopping in. Their tanks and stands are beautiful. The best part is that they're dirt cheap, compared to competitors. Awesome staff too.

Since the thread is here I'll post my 2 cents.

I went to there store last month and got BLOWN AWAY! by their selection and prices. I won't make this a long post. So I'll keep it short by saying that I'm certainly going to be a regular customer their. It's more of a drive for me. But for the quality and quantity it's totally worth it. If your in this area and looking for a new tank I'd highly recommend stopping in. Their tanks and stands are beautiful. The best part is that they're dirt cheap, compared to competitors. Awesome staff too.

Dude, I am jealous that you live even close to this place. I am in Virginia and we have no stores in the near vicinity that even come close to comparing to this store. I need some up and coming entrepreneurs to move to my area and start a kickass LFS.

I live in Ormond adept. I have been thinking of driving over to Orlando and stopping by on way home. No I know it will not be a wasted trip. Can't wait to go. Maybe a weekend drive is in order!!!:x:

Back